Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

01600 888151

| sales@aento.com | admin

SharePoint Consultants UK

SharePoint Consultants UK

aento's UK SharePoint Consultants - perfect partners for your business applications and websites

aento's UK SharePoint Consultants designs custom SharePoint solutions tailored to your exact requirement and branded to match your business image.

Microsoft SharePoint

Microsoft SharePoint is a web application development platform. Typically associated with web content and document management, SharePoint provides a stable, secure and highly scalable base for any kind of website, intranet, extranet or business collaboration application.

Out of the box, SharePoint provides great features for: 

  • Records Management & Compliance
  • Social Computing
  • Web Content Management
  • Business Intelligence
  • Search
  • Mobile Devices
  • And more...

However, overall, there is one single reason we get so excited about SharePoint; In our experience, given proper up front analysis of requirements, between 70% and 80% of even the most complex business application requirement can be met by SharePoint's out of the box features. This enables us to focus on the remaining 20% to 30% of the application that require bespoke software development. The result being that we can rapidly deliver even the most complex of applications saving our customers cost and ensuring as rapid return on investment as possible.

aento

aento is a UK software development company specialising in online business solutions. One of our specialities is Microsoft SharePoint. We provide innovative and highly functional web sites and Line Of Business solutions for our customers based upon the Microsoft SharePoint platform and associated technologies.

We work with all version of Microsoft SharePoint, including Microsoft Office 365. Our services include:

  • SharePoint solution and application design and development
  • SharePoint design, theming and branding
  • Migration of existing websites and business solutions to SharePoint based solutions

In addition to providing the technical skills and experience necessary to develop business web sites and solutions, we also have extensive experience of business process development, Corporate Compliance, Quality System Implementation, Project Management and Market Communication. This means that, whatever business problem you're looking to solve with a SharePoint based solution, we can very quickly understand your requirements and translate those requirements to a solution design and implementation.

Isn't Microsoft SharePoint Expensive?

Microsoft SharePoint based solutions do not have to be expensive. Most of the solutions we develop using Microsoft SharePoint are based either upon the free Microsoft SharePoint Foundation platform or using Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint online.

SharePoint Versions

We work with all versions of SharePoint from 2007 onwards. We work with on premises installations of SharePoint and with SharePoint running inside Office 365.

Geographical Coverage

aento provides SharePoint Consulting services to businesses large and small throughout the UK. Being based in Monmouth, on the South Wales/South West England border our SharePoint Consultants are ideally located to serve businesses through Wales, Southern England and the Midlands.

Request a call back or book a free, no obligation consultation meeting

Name
Company
Email
Telephone
Message

At aento, we have the technical skills and experience required for cutting edge software and web solution development.

In addition, we have extensive experience of Corporate Compliance, Quality System Implementation, Business Development, Business Process Analysis, Project Management and Market Communication.

Our combination of skills and experience make us uniquely placed to help ensure that your project will be a success.

Fancy a coffee?

We're always happy to meet with friends old and new. In return for a cup of coffee, we'll come along and chat through your plans and requirements with absolutely no obligation. If you prefer to visit us, we'll throw in the coffee.

Call or drop us a line.

We design custom SharePoint Solutions branded to match your business' image

Building web sites and web applications upon SharePoint allows us to rapidly develop and deploy even the most complex applications, saving you time and money and helping to ensure a Rapid Return On Investment.

Ms Partner
© Copyright aento | All Right Reserved

aento.com. ETE Ltd, Apex House, Wonastow Road, Monmouth NP25 5JB, UK